Are you the champion?
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21st
SPECTATOR ADMISSION - From 10am - Spectator Parking Area Only
Adults : $20- Members : $15
Children: $15- (13 to 16 years old)
Children: Free- (under 13 with an accompanying adult)
Family: $50 -(2 adults & 2 children)
RACING ACTION - from 12pm
Preliminary Rounds - 12.00pm to 4.30pm - Racers vie for Top Qualifier
Heats from 5:00pm to 10pm - Chicago Shootout
FINALS For Each Bracket are held at the conclusion of the Heats!
(All times are subject to climate and track activity events) (Bar still in operation for presentations)
Round 6 Championships are here! September 21. Gotta be in it to win it!
We like to rip it up, but like to be safe at the same time, so be sure to have the essentials below:
- A mechanically sound vehicle
- Battery must be restrained
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Closed in shoes
- An approved helmet
- A current drivers licence
- Bike riders need motorcycle gloves and high ankle boots *
- Current Civilian Drivers License
RACER NOMINATION INFORMATION
Gates Open - 8am
Office opens for entrants 10 - 1pm
Scrutineering from 10 - 1pm
Pre Race Meeting - 12.45pm at the base of the Tower
Driver Entry Fee - $135 (Includes 2 x Crew) (Members: $115)
Junior Entry Fee - $85 (Includes 2 x Crew) (Members: $65)
Friday Night Off Street Meet - $25 (Only if entered to race in the Saturday Championships)
LATE FEE - $30 - If not received 7 days prior to event
plus $15 for ANDRA day licence if required.
CHECK THE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR BRACKET HERE
Speed up the paper work by completing your nomination form before you get to the track. Click here for online nomination forms and payment options.
Download a CQDRA nomination form by clicking here
Download a ESP form for ANDRA Licence Holders by clicking here
Single Event Day Licence for IHRA Licence Holders- Application HERE - PDF
Licence Application Must Be Submitted to ANDRA for Processing
a Minimum 72 Hours Prior to an Event (14 Days: Removable Rollcage)
* Access the ANDRA Rulebook HERE for full bracket requirements.
BENARABY DRAGWAY is a Family Friendly Sports Venue.
CQDRA reserves the right to remove anyone who challenges the event or licensing conditions, behaves in an unruly manner, or creates an unsafe situation.
Just a few house rules...
- GATE ENTRY WILL NO LONGER BE REFUNDED TO DRIVERS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS.
- FULL BAR & CATERING ON SITE- NO GLASS OR ESKYS.
- ALCOHOL IS TO REMAIN IN THE DESIGNATED BAR AREA AND NO ALCOHOL IN THE PITS DURING RACING.
- APPLICATIONS FOR ALL PASSENGER RUNS MUST BE RECEIVED BY CQDRA FOR ANDRA APPROVAL A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS/14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- PROOF OF APPROVAL - A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM CQDRA / ANDRA IS REQUIRED AS PROOF OF APPROVAL WHEN PRESENTING AT THE OFFICE ON EVENT DAY. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED!
NOMINATION DUE DATES
Nominations for Championship Rounds must be received by end of trade 7 days prior to meet including payment and completed entry form to qualify as a pre-nomination.