STRIP IT – DON’T STREET IT !
Office opens for entrants 4 – 7pm
Scrutineering from 5 – 7pm
Racing from 6 – 10 pm.
Come down for a night filled with fun, noise and DRAG RACING!
Our Off Street Meet is here again on February 26th and it’s going to be wild, then on Saturday the 27th watch the first round of the 2021 CQDRA Championships!
We like to rip it up, but like to be safe at the same time, so be sure to have the essentials below:
- A mechanically sound vehicle
- Battery must be restrained
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Closed in shoes
- An approved helmet
- A current drivers licence
- Bike riders need motorcycle gloves and high ankle boots *
- Current Civilian Drivers License
SPECTATOR ADMISSION – From 5pm – Spectator Parking Area Only
Adults & Teens $10 (Friday night Off-Street meets ONLY)
Children: FREE (under 13 with an accompanying adult)
FOR THE RACER:
Gate entry $10 - SAVE MONEY BY PRE-NOMINATING ONLINE! (Cheaper crew passes also available ONLINE ONLY)
+ $50 to race (CQDRA Members)
+ $55 to race (Non-members)
+ $15 for ANDRA day licence.
Speed up the paper work by completing your nomination form before you get to the track. Click here for online nomination forms and payment options.
Download a ESP form for ANDRA License Holders by clicking here
Single Event Licence for IHRA Licence Holders- Application HERE - PDF
Licence Application Must Be Submitted to ANDRA for Processing
a Minimum 72 Hours Prior to an Event (14 Days: Removable Rollcage)
* Access the ANDRA Rulebook HERE for full bracket requirements.
BENARABY DRAGWAY is a Family Friendly Sports Venue.
CQDRA reserves the right to remove anyone who challenges the event or licensing conditions, behaves in an unruly manner, or creates an unsafe situation.
Just a few house rules...
- FULL BAR & CATERING ON SITE- NO GLASS OR ESKYS.
- GATE FEES APPLY TO ALL THAT HAVE NOT PRE-NOMINATED ONLINE
- ALCOHOL IS TO REMAIN IN THE DESIGNATED BAR AREA AND NO ALCOHOL IN THE PITS DURING RACING.
- APPLICATIONS FOR ALL PASSENGER RUNS MUST BE RECEIVED BY CQDRA FOR ANDRA APPROVAL A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS/14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- PROOF OF APPROVAL - A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM CQDRA / ANDRA IS REQUIRED AS PROOF OF APPROVAL WHEN PRESENTING AT THE OFFICE ON EVENT DAY. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED
NOMINATION DUE DATES
Nominations for Championship Rounds must be received by 5:00pm Sunday, 6 days prior to meet including payment and completed online entry form to qualify as a pre-nomination.
Our Latest Off Street Meet!