STRIP IT – DON’T STREET IT !
Office opens for entrants 4 – 7pm
Scrutineering from 5 – 7pm
Racing from 6 – 10 pm.
Come down for a night filled with fun, noise and DRAG!
Our Off Street Meet is here again on September 20 and it’s going to be wild!
We like to rip it up, but like to be safe at the same time, so be sure to have the essentials below:
- A mechanically sound vehicle
- Battery must be restrained
- Long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Closed in shoes
- An approved helmet
- A current drivers licence
- Bike riders need motorcycle gloves and high ankle boots *
- Current Civilian Drivers License
SPECTATOR ADMISSION – From 5pm – Spectator Parking Area Only
Adults $10 Members : $5
Children: $10 (13 to 16 years old)
Children: free (under 13 with an accompanying adult)
FOR THE RACER:
Gate entry $10*, plus $50 to race, plus $15 for ANDRA day licence.
*Gate entry will no longer be refunded to drivers on Friday nights.
** Full Bar & Catering on site, No glass or eskys please!!!
** Alcohol is to remain in the designated bar area and NO ALCOHOL in the pits during racing.
Speed up the paper work by completing your nomination form before you get to the track. Click here for online nomination forms and payment options
* Applications for ALL Passenger Runs must be received by CQDRA for ANDRA approval a minimum of 2 Weeks/14 Days prior to the event.
**Proof of Approval – A confirmation email from CQDRA / ANDRA is required as Proof of Approval when presenting at the Office on event day. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED!