ANDRA RULEBOOK 

GET LIVE COVERAGE HERE!

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Is it the Tortoise and the Hare or the Old Bull and the Young Bull

the classic tales of that tired slow fuggen house humpin sure of himself tortoilet and the furry adhd meth head hare rings true in this years champeenships…

The kraut crate, despite getting a fuggen floggin in Quals mostly all the time, is not to compare dong sizes, its to dial in to the hundredths and thousandths of seconds trendsetters. so come finals time, y’all are red lighting or breakin out tryna catch my ass n pass me coz y’all get a surge of methdrenalin to ur mushy skull ECUs and don’t race smart..which brings me to the old bull and the young bull scenario…

ya see the young bull saw a pasture full of prime heifers and said quick dad, lets run down there and buss a nut in one…and the old boy said, hold up, how bout we just stroll down there all Fonzarelli like, and we buss our nuts in all them lady beef tenderloins….

But now the game has changed…

COZ I GOT NITROUS MUDDAFUGGAS…

SO BRING IT ON , BRING YA BARRAS, YA EL Esses, The AMG dressed as a Hotwheels car…and we’ll see how the last 2 rounds shape up for finals….

Data collection is key…

not sprayin ya testosteroids all over each other, and use warmers for tyres, they’ll last longer…

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN…

OH, EXCEPT CASSIE, SHE RACES SMART, LIKE ME, I DON’T MIND IF I LOSE TO HER… 

Topic starter Posted : 30/07/2021 5:37 pm
Share: